To reduce the startup delay you’ll need to do the following:
- Start Registry Editor. You can open Registry Editor by pressing Windows Key + R and typing regedit in the input field.
- After the Registry Editor opens you need to navigate to the following key on the left pane of the window:
- If the Serialize key doesn’t exist you will have to create it manually. To do this navigate to this path:
- Right-click the Explorer key. From the menu choose New > Key and enter Serialize as the key name.
- After you’ve navigated to Serialize key you need to right-click on the right pane and choose New > DWORD.
- Set the name of the DWORD to StartupDelayInMSec and set its value to 0.